A small U-shaped metal mesh inside of the atomizer, used to absorb liquid and help wick it towards the heating coil. Often removed by vaporers who like to drip.

About vapeAdmin

A Mac & PC guy who is continuously falling down the rabbit hole, while vaping with the Caterpillar & Mad Hatter.

Leave a Reply